How about if it was possible to access to the matrix mod simply by

Each time I think to that, then here it is:
how about if it was possible to access to the matrix mod simply by pressing the B knob (or maybe long press, regardless for the menu location)?

And other suggestion: in multi-mode session, that will be fine if I could to use synthesis settings of each different slot just by scrolling on the slot list, without having to press the A Knob, and then long-press to return to the slot list.

I think the interface is brilliant enough, transparent and intuitive, one of the highlight of the Parva, but for my personnal use this two suggestions whould make it even better.

There, I said it.

How about a customizable shortcut button? I’d add a setting to select which menu the B knob press will take you to.

I don’t think this will work. Can you go into a little more detail about how you’d like to see this implemented?

Great for the customizable shortcut! That would be perfect!

About the multimode session, for example, I’d like to be able to change the cutoff in the slot 1, then to do a quick scrolling to the slot 8, turn the osc1 range of this slot, then change any setting in other slot, without the need of entering and going out of sub-menus of each slot.

Or, at least, I don’t know how, to remplace the Long press of knob A by a short press, that because when the music is playing I like to feel direct responses… When I’m playing, long press takes more CPU of my brain.